Blogtober 2018


It's that very exciting time again! 
My favourite time of the year is here. It's time for conker collecting, birthday celebrations, fallen leaves and layers upon layers of patterns and burnt orange! And to celebrate all of this, and the return of Octoberbest, I am going to be doing blogtober again!

What is Blogtober for Brighton Born and Bread?
Blogtober 2018 is about all things foodie! Expect blog posts every other day with Brighton based reviews and autumnal recipes, with extra content on instagram stories and my hints and tips for getting extra autumnal, just in time for the 'most wonderful time of the year'.

Last years Blogtober featured blog posts from 17 things to do in autumnal Brighton and my cosy cottage pie recipe to my favourite autumn drinks and a review of lasts years Octoberbest menu at Curry Leaf Cafe.

Let me know in the comments or over on my Instagram @brightonbbblog what blog post you'd like to see during this years Blogtober!


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig