Cottage pie recipe


There is nothing better than a cheap and cosy meal on an autumnal Sunday. I actually hadn't made a cottage pie until really recently, it may now be one of my favourite things. Its super simple and easy to make, its cheap to buy and most of the time I have most of the ingredients in. It's also one of those great dishes that you can have for dinner, and is just as good the next day for lunch. So here is my cheap and cosy cottage pie recipe

If you are on a budget then you can always leave out the wine and bay leaves. You can also substitute the vegetables for others you can have in your cupboards, or that you prefer. 

This recipe makes enough for 5 servings.



Make sure you tag me on Instagram if you try this recipe and let me know of any other recipes you would like to see, in the comments below.

1 comment

  1. Many of the most notable benefits of vegetable juice include its ability to improve nutrient uptake, protect the heart, increase hydration, prevent hair loss, detoxify the body.Thanks for Sharing! visit my Recipe Blog broccoli and stilton cheese soup

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig