My January Pamper routine

Resolution #2 Hygge More


Oh January; I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that January SUCKS! It is that in between month during the lull and all round cheese regret of Christmas and before spring begins and the weather, slightly, gets better. A lot of people are struggling through their new years resolutions and, after that early pay day, no one has any money for funsies. Which is why it is important to focus on you, finding your happy space and treating yourself. 

In The Little Book of Hygge Wiking says
"Hygge has been called everything from 'the art of creating intimacy', 'cosiness of the soul' and the 'absence of annoyance'.

For me my most Hyggelig(t) place is a good pamper evening; a bubble bath filled with soothing projects and scented body wash and exfoliating, with of course candles lit. 
Followed by a good moisturise, thoroughly taking off your make up and really taking the time to paint your nails.


I always finish a snuggle on the sofa with Bluebird Tea and Netflix or a colouring book...and a huge bowl of popcorn. 
Because when is there an occasion that doesn't need snacks!!



I am absolutely loving The Little book of Hygge and I have found so many things in it that I am going to try and into my life. Look out for the follow up on post on my 'Emergency Hygge kit'
What are your essentials for a pamper evening? Let me know @brightonbbblog






No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig