Christmas Presents 2016

Merry Christmas!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas full of food, family and presents! Because I work in a school I am currently enjoying that strange in between feeling... Christmas is over and New Year's Eve is a few days away and I'm not really sure what to do with myself. I've opted for Harry Potter marathons, comfy clothes and Teen Mom OG mostly! 

I've included some pictures of the presents that I got that are going to help with 
Brighton Born and Bread 2017



There was a definite theme among my presents, and although this isn't all of them these are some of the ones that will be making appearances on here next year!



Look out for my post all about my 2017 resolutions and my priorities for this blog and my personal life in the new year.

What are your resolutions? 
Let me know in the comments or @brightonbbblog

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig