13 things to do this autumn


Welcome back, and welcome to the launch of the new look Brighton Born and Bread. 

I decided last year to take a break to focus on the wedding plan but after a few hiccups in the road; a global pandemic being the main one, the wedding was postponed and I have had a bit more free time to work on the blog. So, to relaunch I decided to have a new look, new style posts and most importantly more regular content.. and when else could I start back but my favourite time of year, autumn!

So without any more waffling from me, here is the first post of the new BBB. 13 things to do in Autumn (in our current socially distanced world) 


Make sure to follow me on my instagram @brightonbb to see all of the autumnal things I will be getting up to, and to see the new content I will be putting out there as well. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig