Brighton BB does Blogmas 2018


So maybe this is a crazy idea but I just can't help getting carried away at christmas!! 

I spent my day at my first blogosphere event and had so much fun not only meeting other bloggers but brands, I also spent the last part listening to a very inspirational panel talking about all things brands and freelancing. It not only inspired me with my content but combined with it being the first of december there was only one thing to do...
Blogmas 2018!

I will be putting content out everyday from now until Christmas eve with a combination of blog posts and some special content over on my instagram as well. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see, whether that's recipes or something more unique to Brighton!


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig