It's finally October!

It's finally October!!

I can't lie, I'm basic.. I absolutely love autumn! I love crunchy leaves and burn your tongue drinks, crackling fires, cosy scarfs and most of all, I love the food autumn brings!

Autumn has an extra special place in my heart for other reasons as well; it's my birthday, Halloween, mine and Henry's anniversary and my blog's first birthday! So to celebrate all of these things I am going to take my autumnal excitement and giddiness and turn into a blog post... I'm doing Blogtober! 

So what is Blogtober?

For Brighton Born and Bread, Blogtober is going to mean more content; a post every other day, full of tips for autumn, recipes to keep you cosy and some Halloween treats at the end! 

I'll also be upping my Instagram game (because who doesn't like a burnt orange colour scheme) and using Instagram stories more.

So make sure to keep an eye on my social media and let me know in the comments below if there are any posts you're hoping for! 

Wish me luck!




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig