Halloween outfit Wishlist

So it's nearly time for the (second) most exciting holiday of the year.. Halloween! Everyone loves something different about halloween; whether its the food, the decorations or the all important costume. So as its the lead up to the big day here are some pieces in my Halloween Wishlist that you can shop yourself:






1. Bat hairclip from asos. I love the cute little detail that you could add to any outfit. 
2. Skull back dress from Boohoo. This is a perfect mix of fashionable and halloween.
3. Unicorn sequin dress from Inthestyle. Not all halloween costumes have to be scary!
4. Cobweb glow in the dark top from Boohoo. I love the glow in the dark parts of this top
5. White polka dot bunny ears form Asos. The cuter side of Halloween!
6. 'Mouse' dress from Inthestyle. I think this is my favourite, for all those mean girl fans!
7. Skeleton dress from asos. This is in the tall section so not for me, but amazing!
8. 'Can't afford a costume' t-shirt from ASOS. For those who don't love halloween quite as much
9. Skeleton hand corset dress from ASOS. I love the extra spooky element to this outfit

Let me know if I have missed any key pieces off in the comments below!

Did you see my last post all about what I got for my 26th birthday? 

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig