Pumpkin spiced cupcakes


And just like that... it's autumn!
2020 has definitely been different, to the say the least, and I cannot believe we are already at the end of September and into the autumn months! I have always loved autumn; it's the start of a new school year, it's my birthday and it's the months that are all about getting snug and seeing people you love. As I write this we are currently allowed to do all of the things I love about autumn and that includes seeing friends and family.. and what better way to great them then a pumpkin spiced baked good? 

You can definitely leave it there with your cupcakes, but if you are looking for something else then I would opt for a cream cheese frosting or for a crunch, just before baking, add this crumb topping. 










No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig