My 2019 autumn bucket list


It's back again! My absolute favourite time of year has come around again and I feel like this year is already flying by. I've been neglecting my blog a lot later and in place been spending all of my time planning the big day. However, it's my favourite time of year/my birthday month and its time for October best/ 

So to start it off here is my complete autumnal bucket list. 

CARVE A PUMPKIN
I've already started planning how my pumpkin is going to look this year and it involves power tools and some paint!

DECORATE THE HOUSE
One of my favourite things in my old house was decorating the mantle piece with different autumn items so I'm excited to see what I can do in our new place!

APPLE OR PUMPKIN PICKING
It just has to be done! Not just for the Instagram but because I love it!

HOMEMADE SMORES
I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to do this but I'm committed to making smores to enjoy on one of our...

HALLOWEEN MOVIE NIGHTS
Okay so I'm not really a classic Halloween (scary) movie person but, I love Hocus Pocus and I'm a big fan of practical magic so there are plenty of options!

HAVE ALL THE PUMPKIN SPICED...EVERYTHING
I didn't give in when they were first launched in September but now we are in October I really want to try some of the pumpkin spiced options out on the high street.

MAKE LOTS OF HOMEMADE SOUP
I have been loving prepping homemade soups over the last month and I can't wait to perfect some of the recipes and spend a Sunday batch cooking them!

AUTUMN WALKS THROUGH WINTER LEAVES
I love it. I love wrapping up warm and all of the colors, I love the crunch of the leaves and even the slightly soggy boots! And now we're in Worthing there are lots of new walks to be found and enjoyed which I'm looking forward to.

MAKE AN AUTUMN CRAFT
This usually involves something that I use to decorate the house, but I think this year I am going full hygge; something crafty but cosey just for me!

ENJOY ALL THE OCTOBER BEST MENU'S
I'm a long-standing fan of the October best menus that are launched every year by the Brighton's Best Restaurants team and this year is no different. We're already booked on to a few and I'm hoping to drop in on a couple of extras as well


What's on your 2019 autumn bucket list? Let me know what I've missed out!



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig