Pago fruit juice cocktail


Summer is finally here and my ultimate summer activity always involves a drink in the sun. As a Brighton based blogger I am lucky enough to have so many outside spaces to enjoy a drink or two in the sunshine, from the beach to the downs, there are so many places to sit with friends and enjoy something refreshing..and luckily I even have a garden. 


So when Pago sent me some of their fruit drinks, I wanted to make them into something a little more special.  They have such a big range of flavours available, but to go along with my grapefruit juice I was sent there was nothing better than a summer cocktail!

For two cocktails, combine half a bottle of Pago with a small bottle of prosecco. There's nothing worse on a picnic than a warm drink so I like to add some frozen fruit; it keeps it cold, adds extra flavour and of course, looks cute too




I am so looking forward to more drinks and picnics in the park soon! 
What is your favourite flavour available from Pago to take on your summer outings? I loved the flavours they sent but am dying to try their rhubarb and pear one..maybe mixed with a nice gin?

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig