Kirigami, hand cut cards



As you may have seen from my 8 resolutions post in January I am all about the crafts this year. I have tried a range of things so far, from chocolate making to handmade thank you cards. So when Kiramagi cards got in contact with me, I couldn't turn down the chance to have a look at their craft business! 



Kirigami cards is a Brighton and Hove business, with the cards themselves being completely handmade. Kirigami is similar to origami in a lot of ways however, it also involves cutting and folding, and the results are beautiful.  


We were lucky enough to be gifted a selection for the launch of Brighton Bloggers Brunch, a new networking and social event for Brighton Based Bloggers, that I launched earlier this month. Each blogger received one of these gorgeous cards and I even managed to keep a few for myself (and gave one to my mum).



I think the cards are beautiful not just as cards but also as decoration! 



If you would like to purchase your own head over to their Etsy shop
Check out my last post all about the launch of L'atelier Du Vin here, a brand new prohibition-style bar in the heart of the North Laines

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig