Brighton Bloggers Brunch- The Launch


This year is the year for trying something new, for doing the things you have been scared to do and asking questions you are scared to ask. So this is the year that I have finally launched Brighton Bloggers Brunch; a bi-monthly social and networking event for Brighton based bloggers and Instagrammers.





For the launch, Six was kind enough to host the event. We were seated in the beautiful and secluded secret garden area, which managed to fit all 17 of us comfortably. They were kind enough to give all of the bloggers discounts on food and we were unanimous on wanting to come back.



For my brunch, I went for the Avocado royale; Smashed avocado on toasted sourdough bread with lemon and black pepper, grilled halloumi cheese, cherry tomato and an organic poached egg. I also got smoked salmon on the side and then organic pancakes as a follow up which I shared with Sofaya- potentially the fluffiest I have ever had (out)!



I am so thankful to everyone who helped me with this event. From the bloggers that showed interest from the start and the brands who were kind enough to support the launch:

Beautiful flower bouquets were provided by Gunn's florist, which has long been a favourite of mine and the bouquets added a special something to the table.
Place settings by the amazing Cloud 9; each blogger was provided with a personalised red velvet cupcake which had been hand iced by the amazing team in the Brighton store.


And alongside this we were also lucky enough to have some brands provide products for inside the goody bags:
  • Stunning Glitta Jam by a local girl, and my absolute rock on the day, Sofaya over at Headblush
  • Discount vouchers from the amazing Powder Beauty which not only do a great manicure but also run regular events, supporting local causes and charities.
  • Pop up cards provided by Kirigami Cards, look out for the blog post with a range of their designs coming soon
  • A selection of single-use tea bags from the amazing Bluebird tea co. With Mojitea (my personal fave), Morning Kick and Strawberry Lemonade they were perfect the next day for the wind down from the event 


The launch was a success. We ate great food, made new connections and got to try some amazing local brands. I can't wait to host the next event in May and this time it's going to be an evening one! 

If you are interested in attending or being part of the next one, please let me know at brightonbb@hotmail.com or over on my Instagram @brightonbbblog

Photo credit to myself and Sofaya at Headblush


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig