Christmas Wreath making


I can't begin to explain how festive I am feeling! I have my tree up, Christmas candles burning and Christmas films on whenever I can. And to kick off the festive spirit myself and mum went on something I have wanted to do for a long time; wreath making!
It was a workshop organised by Brighton flower school and run at Heal's. 

We were provided with all of the equipment to make and decorate the wreaths, and were even provided with drinks and mince pies. 








The person who led the workshop was really knowledgeable, did step by step demonstrations and was really helpful throughout. I also loved how we were all sat on a big table, meaning that even people who had come on their own were included and we all encouraged each other with our creations. 





Head over to Brighton flower school for their 2018 courses, they offer different flower arranging courses including flower crowns, which I really want to do next!


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig